Stock Picks 2014 -
Stocks to Trade (Short Term, Long Term)
Join Our Stock Picks Group Today Starting
at just $24.95 Per Month
I recently started a premium membership stock group where I share daily trading
ideas as well as alert members as to which stocks I buy and sell. To join, create a free account at http://stockstobuy.org and then simply click " join group " to make payment via paypal. Below is a list of items you will receive
in the stock picks group.
- Stock Picks for 2014 - YELP NDLS RH TSLA AAPL SPLK - Click Here
- Hot Stock Alerts - Find out stocks that are moving up on big news. When I buy or
sell a stock, I send out an alert.
- Earnings Plays - Earnings season is like Christmas
to me....I seek out the companies that beat earnings and revenue and then raise guidance. 9/10 times the stock rallies
higher the next day. I pick these off for huge gains.
- Pre Market & After Hours News
- I list stocks that are making big moves in pre market and after hours trading.
- Long Term Investing - I operate a trading portfolio and a long term portfolio.
While I understand not everyone is looking for stocks to trade, I point out my solid stocks to own for the long term.
- Stock Market Analysis - The stock market usually has a good year after a great year so
look for this in 2014. I give detailed stock market analysis about once a week so traders know the key support and resistance
levels to watch going forward.
- Stop Loss Orders - The key mistake many new and seasoned
stock traders make is a bad stop loss order. I always have an exit plan in place before I buy one of my stock
picks. I share these stop loss orders with group members after I buy a stock.
Stocks - I do trade penny stocks that are listed on the NYSE, NASDAQ, or AMEX exchange. I rarely trade OTC
stocks because they are mostly a scam. If you want to increase your trading capital and avoid huge losses, stay away
from OTC/Pink Sheets Stocks. Even if you don't join my stock picks group, take this free advice to heart. 99%
of companies that trade on the OTC markets are pump and dump scams. I want to invest and trade legitimate stocks.
- Support & Resistance Levels - When trading a momentum stock, I always watch key support
and resistance levels. These are areas where there is likely to be heavy buying or selling action. If
a momentum stock breaks above a key resistance level, it has the chance to rise significantly. In the stock picks group,
I identify key support and resistance levels for you.